Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tradtional Lit.

Im my childrens lit. class we are studying traditional lit. So I had to go to the book store to find a version of Cinderella from another culture. Almost evey culture has a similar story. I chose and Egyptian one. It was interesting to see all the difference. Anyways while we were there Matt searched for his 2 favorite books from when he was a kid. The first was King Goodbid's in the Bathtub and the second was the Rainbow Goblins this one was a little creepy but I can see why he liked it. The pictures were amaizing. I thought it was really neat that he remebered these books. School is going good. I got and A on my first test of the semester. It is starting to get warmer. This week we got up to 60.Ugh I started doing our taxes this week. That is just so much fun. But I guess it's worth the refund!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did Matt buy the books? We have his old copies of them at my house.