Friday, February 20, 2009

Hello Freinds

So I have a little time at work today to fill you all in. Things are pretty hectic right now. I am tyring to balance school, work, all the home stuff and my practicum(that's where I have to be in the classroom to help the teacher) hours that I have to get in. The house is great, we love it. We are getting our taxes done this weekend and hope to put in a backyard with our return, thanks to the government we will be stimulating grass and trees. Matt is doing good, work is good and it's starting to pick back up a little bit. the weather is wild out here, it snows it rains and then it's 60. Valentine's was fun, we didn't really do anything, but I did walk in to find a whole bed covered in the most beautiful red roses, courtesy of Matt's work. He worked on a guy's truck who had it full of roses to deliver and gave the them about 20 dozen. So they divided them up through the whole shop so all the guys could take some home for their wives. Jess and I are going to Vegas soon, either march or April so that will be fun. We like to do that every year. I have my knitting group that is still going strong and gaining new members all the time, that's every other Tuesday, so I try to fit that in. Plus I have 2 babies to knit for, both due in July! Lisa, Matt's sister, and Emily, Matt's best friends wife. Emily is having a boy and Lisa doesn't know yet, but I think it's a boy also. Matt is hoping the baby comes on the 21st so they have the same birthday! Speaking of Fischer is tunrning 3 this month. I know I keep saying I will post picture and I will, I down loaded them last night.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Jana, you have so much going on, but it sounds like you are having some fun as well. I am so excited for something knitted for the little one. You are awesome!

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

Hey Jana, I'm glad you are doing well, I wish I could take something off your plate so that things would slow down a bit for you! I'd love to hear all about your practicum when you get the chance.
In case Matt forgot to relay the info, I called him today to tell him we're having a GIRL! So you are good to go with all things knitty and girlie! I'm way excited. Fischer still sleeps with the blanket that you knitted for him on his bed and he LOVES it! He knows that you made it especially for him, and he thinks it is very special - and so do I!
BTW - you are totally going to have to help me with all things girl - since you know I'm so... all things plain! I can see it already, she'll be swooning over her stylish and oh-so-glam Aunt Jana! Good thing she'll have you for advice in that department!

By the way - you can take total credit for "calling it" with the girl thing. Your dream was right! Fischer had been telling everyone that he and Mommy think it is a boy but Aunt Jana and Grandpa think it is a girl!

You guys win!