Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Finally Finals

Well school is done with for the semester. I took all my finals and I'm pretty sure I did well. It is already like summer here, getting up to about 75 now and very sunny. I can't wait to start heading up tho the lake! This month is flying by already. Matt's parents and his sister and nephew are coming out next week I think so that will be fun. Lisa and Fischer have never been here so they will get to enjoy Reno and see our new house. I have some one coming out to give us a quote for the yard tomorrow! I can't wait, I am really sick of look at dirt and weeds back there. Other than that not much is new, Matt is working a lot more when he is on call cause it's getting warmer out. Oh we went to Katie and Hal's for dinner and their little boy Benson is soo cute and he likes me! We are best buds. They have a pool so I plan on spending a lot of time there, I love the house but giving up a pool was rough! Maybe I can have both.....

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yeah for being done for the semester. What a great feeling. I hope you get to enjoy all that summer offers in Reno!