Friday, June 26, 2009

Do Do Do Lookin' out my backdoor...

We have officially started our backyard landscaping. They have put in sprinklers and by Monday we will have grass. We haven't really decided what to do about a deck or patio so we are leaving that off for now. It will be so so nice to be able to hang out in the back and BBQ and fully enjoy our house. I have even planted a garden, about 2 weeks ago. I didn't do a post about it because I was afraid that it would die and I would look like a plant killing failure. But it id going great. I have peas, lettuce, basil and dill. I also planted tomato plants that were already started, and grama gave me rhubarb and some mint and other stuff to start. It is looking professional.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Nice work !! I can't wait to check it out.