Monday, July 14, 2008

It was truly Rockin' this weekend

We went over to Jazzy and Chris's and jammed out on Rock Band. I must say that while I can master the guitar and mic those drums are REDUNKULOUS! Please like this is a game people. Do you really need the foot pedal. At one point I was both drumming and singing, umm that lasted about 3 seconds. But it was really fun. Right now I just got the crap scared out of me because there was a big clap of thunder! It is raining here, which is good. I hope it cleans up our air. Tonight I go get weighed in, so wish me luck. I tried my very hardest this week. A few little slip ups (that damn delicious cupcake) but I have mostly been right on track. In fact I'm hungry right now so I must be doing good!! Isn't that the sign of a good diet?

No comments: