Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It's about time, it's about space, it's about time to spal your face!

Just kidding! It's just time for an update. I've been a little busy so back off! I have cleaned carpets, attended a Mary Kay party, got Matt new work boots, went out with Jazzy for a girls night. That was all in one weekend. hen tonight I have mani's and pedi's with a co-worker and a friend from San Fransisco and we are going out to dinner. Dinner you say but I thougth you were on Jenny!? Yes I am but I can still eat salads. So far I have lost almost 10 pounds in 4 weeks. So I am pretty happy about it. I also am very looking forward to this weekend because my sister, brother-in-law and dad are all coming to visit me. Cause Reno Rocks! We are going to spend a day on the beach at the lake and go to the comedy club cause that's always fun. So I can't wait. I even took Friday off work. So there's the whole scoop!

3 comments:

Irelan Family Blog said...

Nice to see that you are still alive and up dating your blog! I hope you have fun tonight getting all glamorous before the family comes to town. Have a fantastic weekend! Hope to see you soon.

Hair Goddess said...

Congrats on the 10 lbs! Super jealous! Have a fun weekend with Jess Stu and your dad! I need to come out there one of these days...

Anonymous said...

Spal your face!!!! OMG you are so Dyslexxxik.