Friday, July 11, 2008

Well, it's midnight

about 12:15 to exact. Matt is out on a call. Apparently a driver carrying a load of biological specimens is quite concerned, seeing as if it gets to warm all of Reno might be at risk. So I hope he fixes it and fast!! But why am I up. Because I freakin' relapsed and ate a damn cup cake and now I have a sugar rush. UGH! I was doing so good and then of course I offer to make cup cakes for a baby shower at work. And of course they turn out perfect, even made them without papers so you can see the nice white cake against the most beautiful baby blue frosting. They are gorgeous, and I ate one. I have the best of intentions but that perfect cupcake got the better of me damn it! It's ok though because today is already a new day. Just start over.



So far the food has been pretty good other than a soup I didn't really like. I furthered my success by going to the farmers market after work and getting a great bunch of beautiful fruits and veggies. Our farmers market is a little different than most. Since it is Reno, it's mostly about getting drunk and all the high school kids come out. But they also sell produce to those who are still able to function. The rest of the week is looking good. We have a BBQ with friends this weekend but I will be eating my meal and brining a salad. Yes sir!

2 comments:

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

Those blackberries look delish!!! Good for you to not throw in the towel just because of one cupcake (which by the way does look absolutely gorgeous!!!!). You are inspiring me - well that was after I cursed you for joing Jenny - because I can't afford it and I'd rather be mad at you for doing something good for yourself than get off my ass and be inspired by it!!!!! Anyway, I'm over it and now I'm inspired and I am going to lose right along with you. Next holiday weekend, you and I should be ready for white spandex unitards!!! In fact, if we just say that we HAVE to wear those on Thanksgiving or Christmas or something, no matter what.... well that just may be good motivation. I definitely don't need the humiliation of those pics being sent all over the freakin country to all of my fam!!! AND you really have to be pretty firm to SIT in a white spandex unitard without some pretty disgusting things happening above your lap!!! I'm in! Inspire me! And I will try my damndest to inspire you too!

Irelan Family Blog said...

Wow I would have ate that cup cake to lol my mouth is still watering! I so should have come to the farmers market the berries look so good darn baby! Next time I am so in even if the boys aren't feeling up to it. If you get the urge to eat another sweet grab a strawberry they are yummy!