Thursday, January 22, 2009

Welcome Home

Well we made it in! We had Bob & Barb and a bunch of our friends help us get all moved in. Thanks to Barb my kitchen is in working order! We only have a few boxes that still need to be unpacked and most of that is my craft stuff. Everything went pretty smooth until last night. I didn't realize that is no water fairy that brings water to your house so I forgot to set us up with the water company (they are the actually water fairy but you have to pay them). So last night Matt got home and no water! He though at first maybe there was a burst pipe, assuming I knew about setting up the water, so he got under the house to look and around and make sure. So I get home tell him what a dummy I am and then we hear this mewing coming from somewhere and we can't find HeMan. Well I guess while mat was crawling around under the house HeMan jumped down there, with good intentions of helping I'm sure. Matt didn't see him and closed the crawl space up. Well once he got bored down there he wanted out! So the poor guy was stuck under the house for about an hour! Well this morning I called the water company and they are going to turn our water back on. This weekend we have a list of things to get done including hanging our new TV that we bought to go over the fireplace. I will post pictures soon. I also have to mention I am low on spare time because I started school this week. So it's been extra crazy. But we are so happy to have our very own house!

1 comment:

Emily A said...

Congrats Miss Janna! So exciting!