Monday, February 23, 2009

Also..

I am getting a new niece! In an earlier post I said that I thought Lisa might be having a boy, but that was a change of heart, originally I predicted a girl and I was right. I am very excited that I will have a little girl and a little boy to knit for! We do love out little buddy Fischer and we sure wish we could see him more and now even more since we are going to have 2 buddies. Being an Aunt and Uncle is very important and we take it seriously so living far away is hard. Luckily Fischer's mom Lisa makes sure he knows his Aunt Jana and Uncle Matt love him and think about him and we appreciate that! I am excited to send out his birthday present because it is a little something that will let him be able to communicate with us a little more since he's getting older, but I can't give it away just yet! YOu will have to wait and see!

1 comment:

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

I am very intrigued... what could this communication thingy be?