Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Vegas...you know how to treat a lady!

What can I say, we had fun..too much fun. So tired. Here's the dirty run down. We saw Sir Elton John in concert..best ever! We saw Chris Angel do tricks and take his shirt off and then proceeded to rip Perez Hilton a new one. We went to Pink Taco t eat yummy shrimp tacos. We danced till the morning light. We went to the wax museum and saw many famous faces. It was pretty much the best Vegas trip I have ever been on. I love going with just Jess and Katch because we really get along pretty well and we watch out for each other and make sure we are all having a good time. Even when my blood sugar gets low and I might kill someone for a sandwich. I posted the pics on facebook, but I will try to put a few on here too. Thanks Vegas.

3 comments:

Hair Goddess said...

Had a blast with you crazy face!!!! :)

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

I'm glad you had so much fun! I loved the FB pics!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey I didnt know you gals were going to LV!! I am so glad you had a weeee of a time!Love Ma