Monday, May 18, 2009

All my friends like the low rider...

Look at my cute pink bike!!! I love it! It rides great and best of all I look adorable riding it around my neighborhood. I just took it for a cruise tonight because the weather was perfect. Lucky for me our area is pretty flat and not to many hills. Which is good cause it only has 7 gears.



Also we are getting sod on Saturday and we are going to lay it in the front yard so we don't look like such jerks. Out grass was really dead when we moved in and now its extra dead and looks terrible and its full of weeds. So to keep from getting the stink eye from all out neighbors we are putting in grass. I will post some before and after. Hopefully it will look much much better.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I could cruise that baby through some sprinklers with a Starbucks in one hand. Tell you what.