Tuesday, July 28, 2009

How it goes...

So I started on my co-ed softball team and it is pretty fun. We had our first game last week and we won 15-10! It was great. It is so hot here. It will probably get to 100 today. My garden is doing good. I have a zucchini that is almost as big as my hand. There are lots of green tomatoes so I am looking forward to that. We had a BBQ on Saturday and really broke in the lawn. Matt has already mowed it once and it looks great. I am all signed up for next semester, the summer is going by quickly! I start August 24th. We are also the proud new Aunt and Uncle to Maddison. She was born 2 weeks ago. We are going out to see her in a few weeks. I had a great raft down the Truckee river last week for my friend Jenn's birthday and we went up to the lake also. That's the news folks!

No comments: