Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's been a while

Wow hello blog missed you! Lets see the big deals are I got into the college of eduction, Grama & Grampa, Jess & Stuart and my mom all came out for my birthday and Thanksgiving and...well that's about it. It was really great having everyone out here and to have a house full was the best. We cooked the turkey and made the whole dinner. It turned out perfectly of course. Pise were made bread was cooked and grama brought her homemade lunch meat! I love having grama around. We are staying home for Christmas this year. It's Matt's year to work so it will just be the 2 of us and I have come to terms with that. We are going to make it great! I already started decorating and we are putting up the tree this weekend. Here are some fun pictures.



1 comment:

Emily said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I am so glad that you were surrounded by your family for your holiday. It looks like you had fun.
I am sad that Matt has to work for Christmas. I am sure you guys will come up with something fun to make up for it.
Love from Virginia.