Sunday, January 24, 2010

Oh ok

here is my post. i have started back to school and I will tell you what, every thing before this was easy street! My education program is very demanding as it should be. I am so happy to be here and so close to my goal! I get to go through classes with the same set of about 25 people for the next 4 semesters. It is both helpful and challenging because I have made some great friends and found out some people are hard to get along and work with! So after I did a ton of reading I made these cards for Valentine's day.


I have more to make. I have really got my craft room set up and I will have to post some pictures. It's very organized and fun! We had a pretty fun weekend. Between my homework we rented some movies and went out with our friends for some bowling.

2 comments:

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

Those cards are sooo cute! You are very talented. You should get yourself an Etsy shop - people would totally eat up your creativity! Everyone would be buying cards! I wouldn't though, I'd expect them for free... for being realted ;)

Post pics of your new IKEA craft room! i want to see it - pretty please!

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

mmm... related.