Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mrs. Mueller


That's right, this week was my first week of practicum. I have a 4th grade class, for now anyways, and a 2nd grade reader. It is really fun, but being called Mrs. Mueller is so satisfying and weird all at the same time. I have a hard time getting used tot he Mrs. part, particularly because it makes me feel old. But hearing it makes me feel like a real teacher. And being int he classroom is so much fun and makes me want it even more! I am loving this semester, even though I have had more homework than ever! I get to go through the next 4 semesters with the same 22 people and at first I didn't think it would be so great, but I have to say I really like it. I like being able to see the same people almost everyday and really I am making 22 close friends (as of now, I'm sure I'll have some real stories by the end of this!). Spring break is just around the corner and hopefully I will be going to Washington for a week, as long as I can get the days off. I will really need that break!

No comments: