Saturday, May 1, 2010

I'm back

Well I am almost done with this semester. Only 2 weeks left. And in 1 year from now I will be graduating! Yes! So I can actually get back to blogging every now and then. Roxy is doing well she is all better from her surgery. Our grass is finally turning green so summer is just around the corner. I am going to summer school so I can get ahead a little. I'm back on my Jenny Craiger's so I can try and look good for summer, it's going well. I have also been spinning, and that is pretty fun (ok it's not fun, but it's no horrible either). So not too much news.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yeah for almost being done with the semester! One more down, and only one more to go. The final countdown is on. I am so excited for you.
Oh, and good luck with spin class. I am way intimidated to try.