Monday, June 7, 2010

Count your wins...and leave the losses..

you already lost them anyways right? So I am going to do a week of wins. I get to choose what my win is, there is no real definition other than I say it is! You can make your own wins. Maybe you didn't eat that handful of M&M's ( you only ate like 5 instead OK) or you emptied the dishwasher before the sink filled up with dirties or even something big. It is just a good motivational tool and I am going to practice it.
Wins today:
Started summer school!
Rode the spin bike 15 miles: that is not easy and I did that in an hour! I am working toward a goal of 300 miles!
Ate all my Jenny Craig food instead of eating out!
Finished my homework.
Blogged my wins:)
Your turn...whats your win today?

1 comment:

Emily said...

I didn't yell at either one of the kids or Ben, and didn't spend any money, even though I went to the mall.

Way to go, Jana. 15 miles is a really long distance! That is awesome. Maybe you guys could ride your bikes down here...okay, maybe that isn't the most brilliant idea I have had ye.