Monday, July 19, 2010

Summer Vacation!!!!

On Saturday we are head out of here! Me, Matt and Roxy are hitting the road. We are meeting Jess and Stu in some little town where our paths cross. Saturday we are headed up to Clarkston, ID to see my Dad. He had planned a jet boat trip for us. Then on Monday we are going to Newport, WA to stay at Grama and Grampas house. After that we are going to Priest Lake, ID to stay up at the cabin. My favorite part is the cabin and Grama's house. I have so many great memories as a kid there with my sister and cousins. This will be Matt's first trip up to Priest Lake and I hope he ends up loving it as much as I do. It is so beautiful. I love our little cabin and right across the street is our families cabin. So it is like a nice family reunion every time we go! I will have lots of pictures to post when I get back!

2 comments:

Emily A said...

I wish I was meeting you guys at the cabin. I am sure that Matt will love it because I think it is impossible to hate! :) Have fun hanging on the dock and trying to swim in the frigid water! Love and miss you!

Emily said...

I hope you have a great time!