Sunday, October 3, 2010

October Fest

This is going to be a busy month. Between school and work, we will be having visitors. My Mom called and said that she might be making an impromptu trip to Reno next weekend. That's up in the air. But we have 2 for sure's. The 15th Lisa and the kids are coming out. Her good friend planned a trip with her sister and offered to bring her out here and then ride back. So we get to see them for a few days. I'm really excited for that. I can't wait to hang out and play with them. Also my sister and her husband are coming out for Halloween. I know we will have a really great time. We are going to go to a cool Zombie beer crawl. If you have ever seen Shaun of the Dead, then you will get that Matt is going to be Shaun and Stuart, my brother in law, is going to be Ed. Jess might be Shaun's girlfriend ( in movie terms only of course) and I think I will just be a Zombie. I'm sure we will do other good stuff too. I am really glad she is coming I am missing her a lot right now. It is going to be great and I am also looking forward to some cooler weather. It was in the 90's all last week. Today is more like fall and rainy and cooling off. Summer is done with and I'd like to move on to the next season.

4 comments:

Emily said...

That sounds like so much fun! I can't believe it is already October.

I hope you have fun with your guests. It is always a good way to break up a month.

The Halloween excitement sounds AWESOME!!!

Emily A said...

You, Jess, and Stu all together for Halloween...sounds like TROUBLE. I would add Matt..but I haven't met him and don't want to lump him in that group...without sufficient evidence that is. You guys will have a blast!

Anonymous said...

sounds as tho you are keeping busy...and I might comment on your writing skills, I think you do a great job describing and painting a picture with words....good girl...

Anonymous said...

I will be checking for Halloween photos....I have not had much time on the old Web recently.I can see how the Baloon races would be beautiful thanks for sharing....