Wednesday, June 11, 2008

2 years today

2 years ago Matt and I were married at Millennial Falls in Sandy. It was the best day. It went just as planned and it couldn't have been any better. It was my dream wedding. We also had an awesome honeymoon. We want to thank our families for being so supportive and loving. I thought I would add a few pictures so you can reminisce right along with us. So browse throught the new album. We are going out to a nice dinner and I make Matt watch the wedding video. Just in case he doesn't remeber every second of it.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I forgot how gianormous your cake was !!!I look a little Husky in that dress. Shenanigans!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

Hey, Happy Aniversary!! I love looking at your pics all over again! You had a great wedding! Best wishes and many blessings for the next 60 anniversaries! (BTW, this totally counts as your card). We love you both sooo much!

Hair Goddess said...

Happy Anniversary you crazy kids!