Monday, June 16, 2008

Hi my name is Jana and I like to party.

So the Vegas trip was so fun. I am so lucky to have friends like the girls that know how to have a great time. A big thank you to Katch for being a profesh planner. She really knows how to let her Vegas show. We went VIP style to Tao and took a ride on the roller coaster and New York New York. Plus we laid by the pool like we knew what we were doing. It was such a great trip. Only next year we might try for April cause guess what it was 115 degrees! Not so great after you drink a margarita and eat a big burger and then walk a mile. I already can't wait for next year. Thanks girls.





2 comments:

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

Awww, it looks like you had sooo much fun!!!! I'm glad it went well, but 115 degrees??? YIKES! How is your tan?

Anonymous said...

It is soo fun to hang with the girlfriends ainit? Im glad you guys have a fun group and can go and do! And it was fun to have you at my party even tho it got no press in your blogs, (I thot it was note worthy any way!)
Yo Mamma