Monday, September 6, 2010

Rib CookOff 2010

So every year on Labor Day weekend there is the Best of the West Rib CookOff. Basically ribbers come from all over the country to win awards and sell ribs. Every year Matt has had to go down and and work on the units because all the ribbers have cool trucks that keep their meat good. So that means...we get free ribbies! And that's good cause a rack of ribs is like 22 bucks. It was really fun. We went with Cara and Kyle. It was pretty hot and of course I forgot to put on sunscreen. So at one of the little booths Cara and I bought dollar cheapie parasols. They were pretty cute and they kept us out of the sun.



1 comment:

Emily said...

I love the parasol. Is that how you spell it? It is awesome.
Rib cook off? I am so jealous, that sounds so great.
I hope that you guys had a good Labor day weekend.
Jana, I love your blog, and I am glad that I get to keep up with you through it. I am grateful for you.