Friday, January 18, 2008

Oh Craps!

That's right Craps! I made it big last night at the Craps table and I am so proud. I started with 40 bucks down on the table and walked away with 285 big ones baby. Now that's how you do it! I play pretty conservatively but my friend Shannon that I was playing with is a real dare devil. But she did good also leaving the table with about 185 in winnings. Not a bad night. But there is the Las Vegas trip that seems to be going down the crapper. People's dates are conflicting and Jesus's resurrection is totally getting in the way. I mean when is Easter in freakin March! I hope it works out because I really want to go and I know that Katch does also and she is doing her best to try and make it happen for everyone. She's is nice to get the Vegas ball rolling and bring the plans together. Wow school starts on Tuesday! I got a new school bag and I bought new pens and pencils. I had to bring all my non-mechanical pencils to work today to sharpen up and get em' ready. I like to have both mechanical and manual pencils. I mean I've yet to see a sparkly mechanical pencil, and I need sparkles to do well.

1 comment:

marcie said...

I WISH I WON ON THE CRAPS TABLE THE LAST TIME I GAMBLED I LOST IT ALL BUT I HAD FUN DOING IT.