Monday, January 28, 2008

This just in.....

So today I went to school in the very snowy weather and then came to work. Matt came and got my car so that he could look at it because it was having some serious problems. Like i couldn't use the heater and drive at the same time. When he opened the hood, the problem jumped right out at him. Literally, there was a bunny hiding in there and he was ALIVE! I couldn't believe it! I had noticed all the little bunny tracks in the snow this morning and thought how cute. But I can't believe the little guy held on all the way to school and then stayed in there, and then all the way to work and Matt's work. That little guy has been all over Reno! Now he wasn't really what was causing the problems, but what a surprise. Matt and the guys at his work took him out and put him in a cardboard box so we can take him back to the apartments later. But I just might keep him and tame him and make him my new pet cause his little face is so cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh My that is cute, but he will want to live outside again! And Im sure my Grandkittys would eat him so BE FREE Bunny! Love you guys ,Ma