Friday, February 1, 2008

Am I living in Reno or Alaska?

Ok it has snowed everyday for the past weekend a half. It is freezing; I have to walk outside a lot. I do not like it. I am ready for summer, but not bathing suits.
Oh we let the little bunny man go. He hopped off in a real hurry. He was really cute and Heman and Conan both found him very interesting. Heman didn't really want to chase him, he was just interested in stick his little paw out to touch him. It was really cute.
The second week of shcool in officially done and I am feeling very overwhelmed. Between my 2 classes that I have to read 12 very grown up books in, including the bible (don't get me started) and the class that I have to read 40 children’s books I' kinda freaking out. So far I have been keeping up and if I can continue to make sure I don't fall behind in the reading I think I will be ok. But of course you can't just read the books you have to analyze them and dig deep in to that part of your brain that you rarely use on purpose and make it come up with brilliant thought and ideas to share. It's a real bitch. I think that next semester I will have enough credits tobe a substitute teacher. So I might bag the current position and make my schedual so that I can sub 3 days a week. It pays about 80 bucks if you work more than 4 hours. So that coould work out pretty good. Plus I would be getting some much needed experience for a good resume.
We are going to Richard's house (Matt's Boss) for the superbowl. I am going to make deviled eggs and a crudeta or veggie plate for all you amatures. It should be fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jana, I enjoyed reading your Blog. Sounds like you are going to be very busy reading. The Bible you have shown may be slower to read than others I could send you. If you would like me to send you an easier one to read, just let me know. I would be happy to help out. I am very proud of you. You have dug in and are giving it your all, making your school experience top priority. Your grades prove that. Don't get discouraged, You Can Do It. Love you, Barb
P.S. Cute pictures too.

Jessica said...

Thanks for taking care of Booker's cousin. I think he really appreciates it! Good luck with the reading. That is what always got me. You CAN DO IT !! Also thanks for telling me you made deviled eggs. I made some to take to Katchie's and they were a real winner.

Anonymous said...

Dear Jana,
My cousin Ronny sent me a carrot-a-gram and told me how well you took care of him. He likes warm places. HE also wanted me to tell you that he has a whole rabbit army that will defend your house from know on.

Keep on Keepin on,

Booker T. Rabbit, a professional bunny.