Monday, February 4, 2008

Today I am Sick.....

of my job. I got a really sweet written verbal warning. If I am correct and I think I am, if you write a warning it would be a written warning and if you simply speak the warning then it would be verbal. But what do I know, I'm only have a higher education than all 5 of the people in this department and I haven’t even graduated. Yeah because I sent an email out and it didn't go through was grounds for a warning. Ok whatever, this place needs a scape goat and I am it. It's pretty hard not to have every mistake you make big or small pointed out when you have 5 bosses. Oh and I am actually sick so it's a really great Monday so far. The weekend was just stellar too. Saturday I was sick, I went to the library and did homework and cleaned our really messy house. Sunday was sicky again an we didn't end up going to Richard's for the game because matt got called out and I didn't feel like going all the way out there by myself. anyways enough whining. Here’s a great fact about rabbits for Jess, and it doesn't concern eating them.
Angora Rabbit fur is highly prized in knitting because it is so soft. Angora rabbits shed several times during the year and their fur is easily spun into yarn. Here are some funny bunnies.
Puffy Bunny
Fluffy Bunny
Funny Bunny

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I want to Squeeeeeeeze their fluffy faces !!!!!

Janalu said...

I want to fill up my bed with them and then climb in. Or put on sweat pant ans fill up the legs. They are like fluffykins cotton balls of love wrapped in softness.

Anonymous said...

You totally sound like the dude on Office Space! Call in sick, rent the movie, laugh your ass off because your job parallels the movie and then call me. =)
Or you can wait for 10 days for me to get there and we can laugh together.