Friday, February 8, 2008

Rice-a-ronie

The San Frnsico treat! Oh boy I am a happy camper. Jess and I are headed to San Fran for a weekend of sister bonding (like we really need more of that) and shopping and an all around sweet time! We are going March 20-23. We are staying at a very posh hotel, The Sir Francis Drake Hotel, sounds spendy I know. But we got a raging deal. I think because it's Easter weekend. I think we will go to Alcatraz, maybe surfing, and hook up with a few of my friends that live there and have a night on the town. We had super coordination skills. I have to fly into Oakland and she flys into SF airport but we will both be using mass transit (ahh! scary) to meet up. Hope I don't end up on the wrong side of the tracks!
Also I think Chris and Monica will be coming out for Presidents day next week. So I have a busy few weeks ahead. But then I have Spring Break. I think I will just stay home and enjoy not having to go to school everyday. I am feeling better also. I am still sick but I have some energy back. what else..oh Matt got me a stun gun. it's a little scary but I feel better and so does he. I carry it when I have a night class and have to walk through the parking lot. School is going ok, I'm kind of in the routine of things now. Well that's it for now.

1 comment:

Hair Goddess said...

I will be so jealous if you guys go to Alcatraz... PS Baby jesus called and said bring him back a shirt since you are going over his holiday.