Tuesday, January 22, 2008

On my plate

So today was the first day of Spring semester. I only have one class on Tuesdays from 1-3:45. But I had to go pick up my books from the book store, and Matt got called out and I had to be at work at 8:30, ugh. I'm tired. Just look at the amount of books I had to haul. It's ridiculous. I also joined a gym last night. It's close to the house and has all the right stuff, I just have to get there. They gave me a free t-shirt. But it's not really free because you have to sign up and pay. Uh I go to college, ok, I see right through that little skeem. We are going back to Utah on Friday after my morning class. The car is finally done. So we have to return our sweet rental that even though it's a Ford we really like it. I'm to lazy to make a whole photo thingy so I am just going to attach a few to this post that were taken over Christmas. Ok never mind I made the album. Look left and click on it because it has funny captions I added, becuase I'm funny.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Conan and Heman look less than comfy in those jackets.

Jessica said...

I fixed it. Stop bossin me. Listen I really want a Starbucks, could you buy me one this weekend with your gift card ?

Hair Goddess said...

Your coming this weekend... I hope to see you, if not I am going to be real pissed

Jessica said...

If you were a good blog neighbor you'd add other peoples blog links so that everyone can enjoy them.

Anonymous said...

Oh My but those Grandkittys have Grown so I don't even know their sizes anymore!! Whats a Gmom to do?? I was so happy to see you guys this past weekend but next time I want an invite to the Hooka!
It is snowing is assss off here and looks to keep it up off and on for the next few days. Glad you got home OK. Love ya's lots and get those cats to the GYM!!! MOM

Anonymous said...

It is after midnite...cant seem to get settled--a cupcake might help..

we finally got a new computer and it is beginning to work..and we have been able to get back on line... probably was the provider all along....I think excersise is the key .. walk while you can...I will explain that later...Love G