Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Catching up

So this has been an A+ week. I got an A on my math test to begin with. I have a lost a total of 16 pounds and can finally fit into a pair of jeans that were given to me 2 Christmas's ago. And big news....we are going to buy a house. Which one I don't know yet but we have pre-approved by our lender and hopefully we can start looking this weekend. It is all very exciting. Also Jaslin's wedding is like 2 minutes away and we are trying to get everything in order. We are staying at lost trail lodge. I have a lot to do! I am doing the flowers plus I am like an unofficial wedding planner/taker over and I have to make sure it's just right. The room that Matt and I are staying in is cool, we get to climb a ladder up to our bed! And it has a cute little wood stove and a BIG tub (calm down, we will wear swim suits OK geeze). It will be fun. It better not rain and I swear if I have to put on a bee suit and kill bee's by the hundreds I will- there was a bit of a bee problem last time we were there and the Bride is allergic-. So that is the update. I can't wait to be a homeowner and I will keep you all updated on the hunt.

5 comments:

Irelan Family Blog said...

Nice update! I so can't wait for the wedding( I am buying bee bomb's by the dozen) The lodge is awsome and is going to be a ton of fun!! Thank you for all your help you have been fabulous!! Great job on the 16lbs!!!

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

Congrats on the A, the pre-approval, the 16 and the jeans!!! Good luck with Jaslin's wedding - I'm sure it will be sooo perfect!

Jessica said...

All you need is an umbrella and an epi pen.That will cover all your bases. Also please steal that white dog and bring it back to me. I WANT it.

Emily said...

What an adventure! You have so much going on. I hope everything goes well with looking for a house. Good luck with everything.

Hair Goddess said...

Nice job on the 16 lbs! Totally jealous!