Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Tide Is In

Our weekend was really great. We hung out in that 70's house. It was pretty nice. We made dinner and had a fire both nights and played games. We spent Saturday driving up the coast to our rental house. We stopped at a great beach that had a tendency of waves that caught you off guard! Jaslin and Chris had wet shoes when we left! Sunday we drove to Fort Bragg. The whole drive is just so beautiful. We did a LOT of driving. But we also stopped at several beaches. They were all very pretty and neat. We had a great lunch in Fort Bragg and we went to Glass beach. It was a fun day. On Monday we headed home. We made a couple different stops and found our favorite beach. We had a group picture there. I collected some of the glass from the beach and some cool rocks. We really didn't get to see any tide pools or any starfish. There weren't very many shells either. But the sand was great and the water was cool. I am really glad we took this trip and happy that Chris and Jazzy were able to go with us. Oh and Landen too, he was a good boy and toughed out a long car ride.













3 comments:

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

Great Pictures!!! It looks like you had a beautiful trip. Fischer would LOVE that galss beach! He is obsessed with rocks lately. There are piles of "special" rocks all over our house. In fact he is sleeping with one right now!

Anonymous said...

J,that was a great trip! I hope you can do that a lot. Memeories are made on those kind of quick trips. I love you and I miss you guys. I wish I could say I was coming to see you but well Im not,,,yet. Love yas

Emily said...

What a great little trip, I love the pictures! You guys look great.