Friday, August 29, 2008

Gualala CA

It's called Gualala.It looks likea cute little town. this is where we are staying Here It's about a 5 hour drive from Reno to Gualala. I think we will stop and get groceries so we can make breakfasts and lunches. We will be going up to Mendocino to check it out. It is supposed to be a cute little town. There are just a ton of beaches all along the coast and hwy 1. I really want to check out glass beach. I would also love to snorkel a little if possible. I love the tide pools the are so neat. I need to get a tide times book to see when low tide is. I will have lots of cool picture to show off so check back on Tuesday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey it looks pretty cute. Great Idea and looks like you got a great deal. You guys have fun

Anonymous said...

By the way I LOVE the real Jana Hair being back!!!You look great

Janalu said...

Who is this anon? I need names people!

Anonymous said...

you lucky ducks ---going to the coast......we HAD to go to Priest Lake,,,,,,just B and b were there....It rained on Sunday but was beautifullll

Jessica said...

I think one Anon is Grama and one is Mom.