Monday, August 11, 2008

Hello, Hello

This was an event full weekend. On Friday Matt and I and our friends Chris and Jaslin went out to Hot August Nights. We had a free dinner thanks to my work and got to see some pretty cool cars. Saturday Matt actually went..hold your breath now...shopping with me! He needed some new shorts. He was down to about 2 pairs he like and I was getting tired of seeing them. So he got some new ones. I also did a little shopping and then we went and saw the movie Stepbrothers. It was pretty funny. On Sunday we went up to Donner Lake for a while and hung out. It was a pretty good. He goes back on call this Friday so it's a good thing we lived it up this weekend!


Hot August Nights!

This is not that great of pic but too bad!


Super engine

Spiffy Paint Job

Cool hood ornnnament

1 comment:

Irelan Family Blog said...

Love the pics! I glad you guys had a good time this weekend so did we. Sorry we didn't come up to Donner Chris didn't want to spend a ton of money on gas(he would have had to bring the jet ski if we would have came and it is like $40 to fill it up. See you soon!