Monday, August 11, 2008

Knitted Bag..Lady.

I finished a big knitted bag I have been working on. It turned out really great. it is nice and big and will hold knitting projects or be great for a weekend bag or to take on the plane. I lined this one with a great snake skin fabric I found. I reall like haveing a great suprise when I opena bag. One of my favorite bags is just plain black but has a hot pink satin lining. I even added a pocket to this one.I think I make a few more and give them as gifts.


5 comments:

Emily said...

Wow! That is an awesome bag! You did a great job.

Irelan Family Blog said...

I love the bag it is so cute. You know my birthday is in a couple of weeks.;) JK but it did turn out great!

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

Forget what I said to you on my blog about not needing a present!!! I want one of your incredible bags! Gorgeous!!! Umm, I think I hear Etsy calling...

Anonymous said...

Jana those bags are the coolest. Maybe you could make one for your poor old mother who may need a bag for her baglady future if this real estate market doesnt pick up!!!

Irelan Family Blog said...

It's time to update you!!!