Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Coming up....

so I have a very busy week a head. I have my Stitch N' Bitch tonight. Then Thursday I am leaving after work to got to Washington. I am meeting my sister in Boise and then on to Spokane. Dustin and Erica are getting married this weekend! So on Friday we are driving to Richland to spend the weekend and go tot the wedding. All the kids will be there so it will be really fun. I come home on Sunday. Jess is staying a few extra days, lucky! Then Monday is the first day of Fall semester! I'm happy to be going back. I am bored and missing school. I still need to get my books and parking pass though! I have a full load of classes the time, 15 credits! That's 5 classes. So I hope I can keep up! I'm a little bummed I will be missing the Nevada State Fair while I'm gone! I love the fair! But it's probably better since I can't eat any of the yumm-o food. O speaking of.. I have lost a total of 12 pounds so far. I really have to keep my self in check this weekend and not eat bad. I really don't want to gain. It's so hard to lose it and oh so easy to put it back on! See you next week and I will post some pictures too!

2 comments:

Irelan Family Blog said...

Well I hope you have a great time at the wedding and visiting your family. I will let you know how the fair is I think we might go to the truck and trailer pull. Good job on the 12 l bs that is really good and I am excited for you. I haven't seen you in a couple weeks but I bet you look amazing. I can't believe how fast summer went and that school is already here!

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

Have a fun trip and Hooray for 12 pounds!!!!! You rock!