Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Fast Times in Reno





Well Jess Dad and Stu all went home on Sunday. We had a really great time. We went to Truckee cause Stu wanted to hit all the little shops. Then we took a picnic to Lake Donner and swam a little. We also went to the comedy club at the Silver legacy. We also went to Lake Tahoe of course and swam and had fun in the sun. It was ultra hilarious! Plus we gambled, gambled, gambled! It was a really great time. In fact I was having so much fun I hardly even took any pictures! Maybe Jess will post some. I am really glad that my family likes to come and visit me. I mean it's not like Reno is LA or something-though I think we have a few of their homeless crazies here-but it can be pretty fun if you know where to go.

2 comments:

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

I'm glad ya'll had a fun time together!!! I hope somebody has some pics - because your sister's pics are of random strangers!

BTW: I'd still like to get Matt a gift card to something - any great ideas??

Jessica said...

Were are photos of Thong lady !