Tuesday, August 26, 2008

School Daze

I started fall semester yesterday. So I don't work Mondays because I have class all day. So far it is going well, but it's only Tuesday! I have 4 classes. i did have 5 but I dropped it because it was photography from 7-9:30 pm twice a week and I just don't think I will have time to do that and keep up with my math. I hate math, but so far the teacher seems good. Looks can deceive because when I walked in she looked like a real beast but she wasn't. It is going to be real hot this weekend and the rib cook off is in town so I was hoping Matt and I might get out of here. Maybe head over to the ocean for a few days, just a thought. I know rooms may be hard to come by. But I have to stay away from those Delicious ribs because I gained 2 pounds! Dang weddings!

2 comments:

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

I'm glad you are home and that you had a fab trip!!! Good luck with school and juugling it all. math does suck, I can be of no help there. but if you need anything else, let me know... I'd love to help!!! I miss school, is that weird?
2 pounds, shmoo pounds... you are doing great... keep on keepin' on!

Irelan Family Blog said...

I am so glad you are home I can't wait to see you. Good luck with school I know you will do great at math! Weddings are evil.. when it comes to the great food there is anyways.I hope you and Matt have fun on your weekend trip. Hope to see you soon.