Thursday, September 11, 2008

This week has been maddness

to the max. Matt has worked a ton of overtime. Sat, Sun, and Mon, night he didn't get home until the wee hours of the morning because he had road calls or call outs to deal with. So we are both sleep deprived at this point. And of course school school school. We are very happy for the weekend to almost be here. On Saturday we are going tot he Reno Air Races. Matt loves to go every year. My favorite part is watching the Blue Angels. It is pretty neat to see all the planes and how loud they are. I think we are going with Chris and Jaslin. Last weekend was fun. Matt got a new gun so he played with that. Jaslin and I got out feet and nails done for her birthday and went to lunch. Also I have lost almost 15 pounds. I am pretty happy about that. But Matt spent most of that weekend working and me doing homework. Look for pictures next post from the Air races. Happy weekend everyone.

3 comments:

Irelan Family Blog said...

Contgrat in the 15lbs. that is great. I'm sure the pizza wont help but you earned it!! Can't wait for this weekend it is going to be a blast hopefully nobody crash while we are there. Knock on wood.

Hair Goddess said...

Geez 15 pounds... is it from the poultry toothpaste? :) Congrats!

Anonymous said...

loved the photos...the one with the beach rocks etc. would be a $20 puzzle...I think I know where the fifteen pounds are....I am sure you dont want them back....