Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Going going gone!

So Saturday we go to Spokane for the week. I really can't wait to get up there. Grampa wasn't feeling so well so I am glad we get to hang out with him and cheer him up. I am so glad we get to have a big family gathering this year, all the cousins will be there and that always makes for a great time. Grama's house is the best place to be for Christmas because I get to have our German dumplings and play in the snow and hang out with the whole bunch. We are basically done with the house. We sign our closing papers on Jan 16th and then we get to move in and call it ours! I probably won't post until I get back because, well I will be hanging out with like 90% of the people who actually read this blog! But once I get back I am sure I will have a huge post with lots of pictures to share. So keep warm, and have a Merry Christmas! I also want to say that while my Grama's house is great so is barb's (she's a grama too!) and I love all of Matt's family and wish they could come to Washington too because I know they would love it and then I could really have the whole family together!

No comments: