Friday, December 5, 2008

OK so I know it's been forever........

and you have probably given up on me ever posting again but I'm back. There are few big things that have happened and that's why I have been busy. Next week is finals so I am in study mode. We made an offer on a house and it was accepted! My Mom was here for my birthday and thanksgiving. I have some pictures to post and I will try to get that done tonight and go more into detail about everything then. Just wanted to let you know I still know how to use a computer I just haven't had time.

3 comments:

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your house!!!!! That is sooo exciting! I can't wait to come for a visit! Yes, I'm inviting myself!

How was your birthday? I'd love to hear about that too.

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty house --love the open stair case...will look for more photos.... will he man and conan have their own room...we got a dab of snow today..

Anonymous said...

Wow!! such pretty pics...I suppose you are packing ... I am excited for you..Grammps had the scope thing today ..results when they get ready...More snow today... its just a part of every day......