Monday, December 29, 2008

We're Back

Well we made it back to Reno!. WA was so so fun, I loved it! I have some pictures to post later. There was a ton of snow. By the time we left on Saturday there was about 4 feet a my Grama's house. We snowmobiled and sledded and played int he snow. the boys worked herd to plow and rake snow off the roof just in case it was to heavy. It was pretty cold there, didn't get much above 20 the whole time. We had a great Christmas dinner. Just about the whole family was there. It is so great to be able to have the entire family get along and come together once in a while to celebrate. This was the second time that has happened in about a year and it is so much fun. I hope we can keep doing it. Everyone got great stuff, except Jess who got shafted in the gift exchange, wait till you see the picture. Someone always has to throw in a joke gift in this family. But mostly just being able to spend a whole week with my sister and unts and cousins and grandparents was the best gift I could get. The farm looked so pretty just drenched in snow and we all had a great time together.

No comments: