Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ahh the beggining of the end

I started the first week of my last semester before I graduate. It is going to be intense. I hope I can do it. I have a fail safe that if for some reason ( ahem..this independent math class that is killing me simply because it all depends on my motivation) I can't graduate, I am still walking and then get my diploma in December instead of May. BUT lets just hope that doesn't happen. I am pretty sure I might have a mental breakdown before spring break. Our literacy class is an intensive hands on tutoring class where we make 2 lesson plans a week and tutor for 3 hours a week. AND they want us to call parents. Ugh please don't make me do that. I shouldn't have to do that until I get paid ok. Lucky for me I get to go through this mad semester with about 20 of the greatest girls I know and 1 guy. I am sure that their support an my supporting them will get me through. Not to mention I have a husband who does his best to understand why he has to work extra hard while I make posters and use glitter. Ok lets get this going!

2 comments:

Emily A said...

You can do it Jana!! Seriously, let me know if you need help with anything! Don't do all the work on your own..you will kill yourself! The best thing you can do as a teacher is to BEG, BORROW, and STEAL anything you can. :) Love ya!

Emily said...

I am so excited for you! Good luck with the math class!