Sunday, January 9, 2011

Snip it and save

So I was watching a show on TLC called Extreme Couponing. It was amazing to watch these people spend lots of money and then save it all back with the coupons. Now I have to admit that they obviously spends endless hours searching and planning. I can't imagine spending 40 hours a week looking for deals. My time is worth more than coupons. But I can say I was inspired to take some small steps. I am going to try and just use one website to help me, The Krazy Coupon Lady seems t have it together. I also decided I am going to look for coupons for the most expensive and frequent thing I buy, like cat food and litter and dog food. I don't think I will ever have an amazing stock room like the extreme coupon people do ( although that would be amazing to be able to literally shop in your own garage) but I hope to save money on key items and then go from there.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I wish I could be a coupon person, but I always forget I have them. Maybe if I made it a habbit, I would be able to save money. Maybe someday...