Sunday, April 27, 2008

Beautiful Weekend

We had a busy weekend. It was so nice, about 70+ both days. So we headed out to shoot Matt's new gun, a USP .45. It's pretty cool and mean looking. It is the same gun the navy seals use. Very cool. We also made over our little patio. We got rid of all the garbage that had piled up during winter. Matt got me some hanging plants and I filled my flower pots. It looks very nice and inviting. We ate breakfast out there thismoring.

Pretty Little Flowers in my pots

Flower pots on the patio

New hanging plants. It looks pretty nice out there.

An array of bullets. Matt's gun shoots the shiney brass one.

Whoa! She kicks like a mule!!


Matt's new gun.

I found this little horse in the dirt.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

u could find that mattress in the field to use for target practice. Your flowers are real real cute. I too am trying my hand at growing things. Herbs to be exact. Glad you survived the quakes.

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

Your patio looks really inviting! You and Matt look really bad-ass with those guns.