Friday, April 11, 2008

I'm a loser okay!

Listen I know haven't posted but I don't have anything interesting to post about. Nothing exciting has happened, at all. School is getting close to being over so I have about a zillion projects I am working on. This weekend will be spent in front of the computer for sure. I'm not neglecting RockinReno I am just not exciting. In that last 3 week the most fun I had was bowling. Whoopie. On a plus side this weekend its supposed to get up to 70. But then next week its going to snow. I live in a strange world over here. I have done our taxes, filed my financial aide papers, and signed up for next semester. Just a lot of boring stuff to get out of the way before summer. So I'm sure your asleep by now because of how boring this post is.

2 comments:

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

I'm glad you are back. I've missed your posts -even the boring ones. ;)
It sounds like you are being VERY productive. Not me, I'm living on the computer - can't you tell! Talk about obsessive!
Now, how about some Conan and Heman antics???!!! And what of your wacky other half?

Jessica said...

YAWNERS ! ha ha just kidding. Just because you don;t have rabbits hiding in your engine or neighbors shooting up the place doesn't mean you don't have stuff to blog about. I just think you need to apply yourself a little more. I mean why don;t you tase someone, that could be interesting.