Saturday, March 29, 2008

A fab trip

Jess and I went to fabulous San Francisco. We had a great time. We shopped all over China Town, and got some great buys. My favorite was a nice high class pen that I got Matt. The girl on the pen looses her bathing suit when you turn it upside down. It was a bargain at only a dollar. We also scored some really cute purses and other little things. Riding the cable cars was really fun. Good thing Jess was looking out for me cause I was hanging off the side and leaned back to take a picture and she pulled me in before I lost my head to a car mirror. Our hotel was great. The room was a little small but we didn't spent much time there anyways. It was a great location right across from Walgreen's and right in union square. That Walgreen's was a life saver! We took a bay cruise that went under the Golden Gate Bridge and around Alcatraz. We didn't get to see Alcatraz up close, next time we will buy our tickets far in advance. We met up with my friend Shannon and had dinner at the Stinking Rose. A garlic based restaurant. We also hit a couple bars and it was a great time. We both rode the BART which is kinda like the subway, to our airports. It was a great trip and a great adventure!! Click on the slide show to the right to see all the great pictures.

1 comment:

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

I love all of the pictures. It looks like you guys had a great time!