Thursday, March 6, 2008

We didn't start the fire....

So my sister-in-law Lisa is all like into saving the world and stuff. So I thought I should share all the ways that she has listed to help save your planet Earth with little or no money. Cause lets face it, most of us are poor. In the wallet of course not life. Listen recycling is just not enough anymore, and besides likewe enev do it. I know we should, I mean I might not have to work if we got paid for all of our beer and pop cans! So grab your mouse, sit on your can and do some good!
Adopt The Sky
Free rice-Feed people withyour skills of vocabulary
Ripple-it's cause and effect man
Eat well- support your local grower

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your sister-in-law sounds like some kind of super-hero! I bet she could run 18 miles in UNDER four hours!

Janalu said...

Anon you are right! I bet she could run a whole marathon!