Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Weekend Happenings

This weekend was pretty fun. On Friday we went for sushi and then went over to the Peppermill and I played craps and Matt had a beer. I only won about 20 bucks but it was fun a nd better than loosing. On Saturday Matt went and got his contacts. Finally, the kid has been wearing his glasses for months now, so he is very happy. Then later that night we went to the Monster Truck Jam. It was really fun! We actually chose some pretty good seats and we had a great time. I will post some pictures of it once i get them downloaded. I have a crazy 2 weeks ahead. Next monday I have 2 test and next week I have 2 5 page essays due. So I will be busy with those this weekend. And then next Thursday I am gong to meet Jess in San Fran and comence our girls trip. But after I get back it will be spring break and I will have some time off from school.

No comments: