Monday, March 10, 2008

Yellowstone National Park- WOTD

Yellostone is probably my favorite National Park. I fell in love with it when I was about 8 and my grandparents took me, my sister, and my cusin Andria on about a 2 week long trip. We traveled through in the old motor home and had a great time. We sae Old Faithful, the buffalo, fed the prarie dogs, saw the Grand Tetons, and we even stayed the night at the Old Faithful Inn. It was really fun. I highly recomend that you go there and see all the fabulous natural wonders it has to offer. Here are some great websites to help you get to know the park and plan a trip.
Yellowstonepark.net
YellowstonePark.com
Old Faithful Inn


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty pitchers honey. (You need to live in the now tho!) what does WOTD mean.
Love you, MOM

Janalu said...

It means Website of the day. And I am living in the now. You need to catch up on the blogs an you would see why i am posting this. Keep reading.

Jessica said...

My favorite part of the trip was climbing up on top of the motor home, thinking we were getting away with it, then seeing the video that grama took of us from the hotel room. BUSTED !