Friday, April 25, 2008

Twitter and Quakes

So I have started using this thing called Twitter. Lisa turned me on to it. Basically I send a text message from my phone and it shows up on my blog. I know everyone is dying to know what exciting things are happening by the minute in my life. Well fans you are now satisfied. Plus we all know I go through blogging stages of 2 blogs a day to well like 2 a month! So this is any easy way to throw little tidbits your way of whats going on. Especially since I could be devoured by the earth at any minute. We have had several earthquakes this week. They are mostly originating in Verdi and Mogul. These areas are about 5-10 miles east of us on I-80, towards Sacramento. So we are feeling them pretty well at our house. Last night especially. We awoke to a shaking bed and the pots on the hanging pot rack banging into each other. But it's not like we actually got out of bed to check on anything. any ways I have just about 2 weeks of school let and 2 essays and 2 presentations and 2 finals! Eww it's yucky. But sweet freedom is on the horizon. Thank you baby Jesus! Anyways keep an eye on Twitter for all my fabulous updates!

No comments: