Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Day Three I sleep in!

Ok So today I wasn't able to pull a mile out of the treadmill but I will tonight. Matt got called out at about 12:30AM so he was on the phone and the lights were on and the cats were running around so I was awake now and couldn't go back to sleep. So I stayed up until like 2AM. Matt got home at about 6AM and my alarm went off at 7:30AM and there was no way I was leaving behind my warm bed and cute tired husband for the stinky gym. But I actually went twice yesterday, once in the morning and then again when I got off work so that put me ahead.
I have gathered all my stuff to sell in the yard sale and fills up our den floor. I didn't realize how much crap I hang on to. Like I have a whole grocery bag full of bath and body works lotions and gels and stuff that I have never used. Plus I have a load of clothes that I need to get out of the house. I will use my proceeds to benefit my Vegas Trip fund. Our yard sale is on Sunday and it supposed to be 90! Wowee.
I also already have signed up for all my classes for next semester and had my financial aide processed so hopefully I am all set up for that.

2 comments:

Janalu said...

Comment City Tester

Jessica said...

Hot Damn I love a good yard sale. Too bad you don't have a sexy Buick to bring in the big crowds.